Web Avatars: Erasmus and Kinkajou
This page discusses common medical conditions in light of the Paill Spectrum model of disease.
In the standard medical model , there are no medical causes known for conditions such as Depression, Dyslexia, Mood Swings, Rage, Chronic Fatigue, Anger, Memory Loss, Anxiety, Psychosis, Learning Problems , Dyslexia or Anorexia. The role of pregnancy in changing physiological parameters resulting in disease susceptibility in the Paill Spectrum model is also discussed. Pregnancy can allow incredible damage to be done to women's brains if particular circumstances of immune deficiency arise in the Paill Spectrum illness.
Paill Spectrum is an illness that affects neurones. The largest accumulation of neurones in the body are in the brain. It is not surprising that many of the effects of Paill Spectrum relate to behavioural abnormalities or learning difficulties. Physical illness symptoms are also present.
Erasmus: the cases showcased on this site include:
1. This patient experiences attacks of "Anxious Depression". This complex history shows the appearance of symptoms of Paill Spectrum such as headaches and the typical sore spots over many years. Paill Spectrum treatment resolves the symptoms. She relapses many months after ceasing treatment for depression , a typical Paill Spectrum scenario.
2. This young girl was the brightest, cleverest and best speller in the class. After an attack of Paill Spectrum Dyslexia, she had extreme trouble remembering words. She improved on Paill Spectrum Dyslexia treatment. Back to top
3. This man presented acutely ill, barely able to communicate. He was irritable and "lazy", but not depressed. With Paill Spectrum treatment he started to work again and to talk freely.
4. This patient gives a long history of chronic fatigue and sleep problems. Eventually Fibromyalgia like pains appeared. She had sore shoulders and sharp jabs in her chest at times, amongst other symptoms. She responded to Paill Spectrum treatment, but relapsed months after ceasing treatment.
5. This angry young person with a very poor memory, became a very pleasant well behaved industrious family man, after a course of Paill Spectrum treatment. Back to top
6. This young woman's life was beginning to unravel. Anxiety, irritability, panic attacks and fighting with her spouse was pushing her relationship to the brink. She responded very well to Paill Spectrum type treatment but relapsed as often occurs months after ceasing the treatment. The condition (anxiety) responded well to a second round of treatment.
7. This 16 year old youth has suddenly developed a bizarre and unusual belief that he has "no bone". The thought disorder settles rapidly on Paill Spectrum type therapy and stays better.
8. This case illustrates the difficulty of assessing and treating developmental and learning problems in children. Many specialists are consulted but little is achieved. Paill Spectrum therapy can make a difference to school performance and memory. Parents can do some simple assessments themselves.9. Pregnancy can affect the progress of Paill Spectrum and vice versa. This woman develops a problem with irritability after the birth of her baby. Other symptoms may also be seen in some women and in the babies as well. Back to top
10. This young woman develops a strange intense idea. She thinks "I am Fat", even though she is really quite thin. Paill Spectrum treatment in early cases, can make a difference to this medical condition.
New Late Cases
Every Little bit helps. If you want answers , help us to get them for you. Erasmus & Kinkajou need support if they are to keep bringing information to you online. Please donate.
OLDCASE1.1 Acute dyslexia in early school age child (archive site source) "= new 2"
OLDCASE1.2 Blanked out Adult (archive site source) "= new 5"
OLDCASE1.3 &ibromyalgia (archive site source) "= new 4"
OLDCASE1.4 Anger and Rage (archive site source)
OLDCASE1.5 Angry young woman (archive site source) "= new 2"
Purchase Advice Sheets........Downloads .......Keywords List..
Previous Page .. ..Next Page..
Cases presented may be "real cases" or "case constructs" or case examples, as may best illustrate the cases presented..
The privacy of any individuals will be respected under all circumstances.
This site is constructed from a number of contributors and has been altered by multiple editors. Any specific section or paragraph, may be the work of multiple persons, authors or editors, both medical and non-medical. While the site has been checked as much as is reasonable possible, no guarantee can be given on the authorship of any specific section or paragraph on the site.
DR Xxxxx: Paill Spectrum is an illness that affects neurones. The largest accumulation of neurones in the body are in the brain. It is not surprising that many of the effects of Paill Spectrum relate to behavioural abnormalities or learning difficulties. The Paill Spectrum of illnesses affects many organs and many tissues throughout the body.. Consequently symptoms relate to many parts of the body.
The Paill Spectrum of illnesses affect behaviour due to effects on the brain. The Paill Spectrum of illnesses relate to many different organ systems such as the pancreas, the kidneys, the liver, and the milieu in which many tissues in the body function.
It can be difficult to see that there is only one group of disease processes responsible for all this misery and suffering. Due to the complexity of the The Paill Spectrum of illnesses, their is no one direct path to the achievement of good health.
It can also at times be extremely easy to see through the complexity and stupidity of the current medical system. Much of the complexity we have created ourselves, by creating distinctions between illnesses where really no differences exist at all. What is the difference between a patient suffering from depression, a child with autism an adult with anxiety and a psychiatric patient with schizophrenia? In the Paill Spectrum model , there is essentially no difference at all. All these sufferers have brain damage. Relentless. Progressive Brain Damage. The differences exist only because of the age at which different parts of the brain become damaged and the extent and distribution of the damage. It is not surprising that many of the effects of Paill Spectrum relate to behavioural abnormalities or learning difficulties.
Physical illness symptoms such as pain, tiredness, altered blood sugar levels, cold hands or feet, and sweaty hands may also be present. Common symptoms of a common disease. Again symptoms vary depending on the extent of injury and on which tissues or organ systems have been compromised.
Conditions covered include: Autism, Aspergers, anxiety, depression, dyslexia, schizophrenia, memory loss, ADD, chronic fatigue, learning difficulties,bad behaviour, road rage, bad memory, sadness, anorexia, hyperactivity, insomnia, dizziness, epilepsy, hypoglycemia, panic attacks, feeling jittery, tremors and shakes, and post traumatic stress disorder. Paill Spectrum has physical symptoms as well. These include: sharp chest pains, Domestic Violence,, tennis elbow, sore stomach .
Treatments include gluten free diet, coeliac diet, vitamin tablets, herbal medicines, physical therapies and antibiotics. Good nutrition and the immune system are critical for the disease to be controlled.
Currently, there is no proof that the Paill Spectrum model reflects an understanding of the physical world, as it exists. Still many doctors are foolish enough to believe that they (or the medical establishment) are able to know the answers, in a situation where there obviously are no answers at this time.
Kinkajou: " So they can't say the theory is wrong, because they don't know what is right".
Erasmus: Erasmus : "You should know by now the guys in charge always say they are right, mainly because they are bloody mindedly certain that they can't be wrong". Only a true psychotic would believe he / she is always right without due consideration of the circumstances.
: In interviews with our genesis doctor, the good doctor told Erasmus and Kinkajou about the years of consideration he has given the issue . His compatriot Dr Xxxxx says that after all the time spent learning to understand the advance inherent in the Paill Spectrum illness model, the theory works well and there has never been any experience or event that has cast any doubt about the theory and its practical applications. The medical establishment after looking at the issue for anything up to a few minutes believes the theory is wrong. The problem of course is that they have no idea what is right or what the answer is. Things just happen, seemingly by magic.
Erasmus: In the Paill Spectrum model of illnesses, there is NO event that occurs without a biomechanical cause. Everything happens for a reason. Often one of the Paill Spectrum reasons.
Kinkajou: So you reckon , there are no Acts of God.
Erasmus: Our doctor panel says "Every event that occurs in sickness or health", occurs as a result of changes in the functioning of the biological machinery of the body.
Kinkajou: How radical is that!
Erasmus: Hard to believe that in the 21st century , so many educated idiots believe in magic and only give lip service to the scientific method.
The model has been seen to work well in standard medical practice, according to Dr. Xxxxx. Even if only the most rudimentary of treatment interventions are used, they can give unusually good results, if the Paill Spectrum model is followed. Why trust Medical people who know they are right but don't have any answers? They can't tell you what to do to save yourself. See our advice sheets.
© EnK ©Erasmus and Kinkajou © Erasmus n Kinkajou ©Goo © The Commandant ©Beethoven and Frobisher © Dr Xxxxx © Dr AXxxxx or facsimiles thereof.
This work is free for “private” individuals to access, copy and distribute, conditional on giving recognition to EnK, Erasmus and Kinkajou for the information available, courtesy of author’s copyright.
Average Joe on the street: use our site for free and copy pages to share with your friends for free. Refer to our site and help yourself to snippets as well. Please don’t sell any components or pages of our site. . Remember we need your support and contributions because – corny as this may sound – we can’t survive without our audience and your financial support. Give us a gift or give us a contribution. We need your help because it’s only with your support that we can keep on keeping on.
If however you wish to obtain a licensed permission to reproduce any of our sites, our access rules are here.
Average Joe or security mook working for government or a government qango, Commercial entities and governments and their agents, and direct or indirect employees of the government or of commercial organisations or entities:
If just reading online, a license to read your heart out, is NZD $200 per annum per person.
If you are copying pages for reading or information purposes, a license to reproduce each page is NZD $10 per person. (Pay $10 NZD for every Standard A4 page accessed, said average page to contain 300 words approximately.)
All recipients of pages or information count to the total “person count”.
If you are copying pages for use in any legal capacity, for use in “conflict” situations, a license to reproduce each page is NZD $250 per person.
All recipients of pages or information count to the total “person count”.
All Fees are triple, if discovered to be unpaid. All fees to be paid within 7 days.
EnK are the sole adjudicators of “definitions” if there is disagreement as to the applicability of fees for copyright usage.
Pay via PayPal.
Trade marks and names
The site includes trade marks and names.
Use of those trade marks and names can only be undertaken with the permission of the owners. Use of our trademarks and names does not imply ownership or endorsement by EnK.
What we have to sell you? Not Much at this point in time. But that may change in the future.
We plan future to have some deliverables for sale.
If you want us to do some actual work for you, real work charges apply.
Otherwise, as Dr AXxxxx would say: “So long fuckers. Die Soon”.